my birthday cake
"Air above me, earth below me, fire within me."
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
an extremely emotional tale told entirely in screeches and grunts
There’s something immensely satisfying about drawing a bunch of stuff like this.
This is it, this is the series.
American Horror Story: Evan Peters Fucks Up, Then Says Sorry
Page 1 of 147